Friday 21 February 2014

a few facts...

I am going to state some ABSOLUTE FACTS with regard to true originality...and I Challenge Anyone to Disprove what I Know to be True.....

Unless an Artwork, long Poem or something like a Comedy Script has been deliberately copied - and it would take a very skilled artist to produce an almost carbon -copy of an extremely fine painting,even,say,a painting by one of the Old Masters, it would be absolutely impossible for there to be anything like it anywhere in the world - regardless of the size of the population which,currently,is approximately Seven Billion and counting....

Some Artworks are so large and complex,that there will likely not be anything absolutely identical anywhere in the Universe,let alone the World!!!I challenge anyone to prove me wrong!

Put another way.....There is far more chance of the Complete Works Of Shakespeare resulting from An Explosion In A Print Shop !!!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment