Sunday 15 June 2014

Strange synchronicity...

ON Saturday morning,at around 9.0am,something very strange occurred...I had what is called a LUCID DREAM,that is,I saw myself shopping in Sainsburys,twas so vivid,in fact,I even dreamed I met Social Worker,John White,though of course,I didn't because,as said,twas but a DREAM,and had no foundation in reality whatsoever.I awoke sweating like a pig- phew- it was unreal after all!What REALLY happened is that John White saw my doppelganger,whereas the real me was safe at home in bed...John went quite white when he saw the spooky -looking apparition...I'll be dreaming am on the stage of The Metropolitan Opera in the Big Apple next....La Donna E Mobile...Che Chelida Manina...Vesti La Guibba..Nessun Dorma.Talk about Synchronicity,a term coined by the greatest psychiatrist and psychologist who ever lived,Carl Gustav Jung....

If I had left the house a few minutes earlier or later,I would NOT have found myself looking at John White in the fruit and veg aisle!Incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment