Friday 30 May 2014

Mahogany Overcoat...

I,LEONARDO da Finchi,have just returned from a meeting with my very understanding and underhand undertakers,B'Stard's Upmarket Burials,Wacko Clacko's most esteemed - and expensive- Funeral Directors,whose funerals start at a very reasonable TEN-THOUSAND quid.Once my corpse has been pickled,that is,embalmed- for I wish to remain intact for as long as possible- my remains will be placed in a solid mahogany overcoat resplendent with gold- plated fittings,handles- don't want the pall- bearers to drop the damn thing- and solid- brass plate,which will bear the following inscription:'Herein lies the pickled corpse of the late,and extremely lamented,Leonardo da Finchi,renowned for his Art,Comedic Comments,Mario Lanza Impressions,Insults,Caustic Remarks and other endearing qualities for which he was infamous....He will be sadly missed by all the many thousands who came to love him...

Leo lied- he FULLY intends to be around for many years to come...I have commented before,that there are swimming in Clacko's turquoise sea a shoal of voracious Great White Sharks...

No comments:

Post a Comment