Thursday 17 April 2014

WILL VERY soon be a YAP- a Young -Aged Pensioner!I absolutely refuse to grow old gracefully...I somehow do not think too many people of my age can sing like I can,though there are one or two individuals who appear to take great pleasure in informing me that,as a singer,I am total rubbish.Such remarks really help one to aspire to be the best that they can possibly be...The FACT is,that however good or otherwise one's voice maybe,singing is excellent exercise for both the lungs and diaphragm;it also helps to raise one's mood,or vibrational energy,and THAT must be a very good thing indeed.I will never allow other people's put-downs to stop me from doing what I know to be one of the most beneficial of all activities and exercises- never!Those who DO allow others to stifle their self-expression and vibrancy of being often prematurely end up resting peacefully in what I call a wooden overcoat,or coffin.Conformity is deadly to one's spiritual,mental and physical well-being.I am absolutely certain that one of the very greatest and most enlightened medical doctors of the last hundred years,Dr Patch Adams,would wholeheartedly agree with these sentiments.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Leo,You are correct!!

    Love,

    Patch Adams.

    ReplyDelete