Tuesday 11 March 2014

Joan

At 11.0PM,on the 9th of March,2014,our sweet and loving Mum,Joan,suddenly collapsed and died whilst sitting on the loo....The horrific sight of her dead,Soul-vacated body is one which both Peter and myself will never,ever forget- it was horrible,the stuff of nightmares.My belief in an after life is of no comfort whatsoever!!No-one,not even psychic mediums escape the agonizing,god- awful pain of grief and bereavement - especially the loss of a sweet and loving Mum like Joan the Moan,as I sometimes affectionately called her.Am sure that most people who have lost a mother will concur with me.Hopefully,Mum will soon be reunited with her beloved father,Arthur,who was killed in a tragic road accident when she was just 14 years of age.The fact is,that Joan was more Christ- like than are many Christians -she done a very good Imitation of the Christ,to echo the title of Thomas A' Kempis' famous book,which I read some 22 years ago.Possibly,Mum is presently convalescing in one of the many temples of healing which are said to exist on the Other Side of our closed eyes,as Jesus Christ once eloquently put it...


2 comments:

  1. Ah. Am sorry for your loss, as you clearly were deeply connected to your mum. My thoughts are with you and my heart goes out to you. Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,Margarita.I remember you commenting on one of Leela's Spirit Talk Radio Shows that your mother had dementia,as did Joan.

    ReplyDelete